4 bedroom detached house for saleTower View, Sleaford, NG34
- Four Double Bedrooms; En-Suite & Bathroom
- Master With Dressing Room Off
- 25ft Lounge; Dining Kitchen; Study
- Double Garage & Extensive Drive
- Reception Hall, Cloakroom & Utility Room
- Particularly Large Plot
- Well Presented & Maintained
- A Spacious Family Home With Potential
- EPC Rating D
A SPACIOUS, INDIVIDUAL FAMILY HOME ON A PARTICULARLY LARGE PLOT OFFERING POTENTIAL TO DEVELOP FURTHER IF REQUIRED SUBJECT TO CONSENT. Situated in a much sought after cul de sac location on the outskirts of town this modern, detached executive residence is well maintained and presented comprising Reception Hall, Cloakroom, 25ft Lounge, Study, Dining Kitchen, Utility, Conservatory, four double Bedrooms and Bathroom. The Master has En-Suite Shower Room and Dressing Room off currently used as a second Study. Other features include gas central heating, sealed unit double glazing and burglar alarm. To the front is an extensive block paved driveway, integral double garage, further extension to the drive to side and large lawned gardens. Pleasantly situated standing back from the road this impressive property must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44647080.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLR160604. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.