2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThe Nazeing, Basildon, Essex
- 2 bedroom end of terraced house
- Large rear garden
- In need of modernisation
- Chain free
- EPC energy rating E (47)
Brimming with potential, is this 2 bedroom end of terraced house. Although in need of modernisation throughout, all the rooms are great sizes and would make a perfect first home.The true gem of this home is the rear garden. For a 2 bedroom house the garden is an exceptional size with plenty of space for your BBQ's once the Summer returns!The property is being offered chain free for a potentially swift and hassle free move.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Kitchen: 12'1 x 8'0 (3.69m x 2.44m)
- Lounge: 19'11 x 9'11 (6.07m x 3.02m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 15'5 x 8'11 (4.70m x 2.72m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'7 x 10'3 (3.23m x 3.13m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44647185.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 50505734. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, Basildon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.