2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBirch View, Bexhill on Sea
- Double Fronted End Terrace House
- Two Good Size Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Central Heating & D.Glazed
- Quiet No Through Rd Location
- Scope & Potential To Improve
- Ideal First Time Buy
- Excellent Lettings Potential
- Some Refurbishment
.............. OFFERS OVER £170,000 ...............
Property Cafe is delighted to offer for sale: Requiring some refurbishment & modernisation, but benefiting from gas central heating system and partially double-glazing. This two bedroomed end of terrace house offers accommodation which includes: An inner lobby with stairs to the first floor and doorway through to a spacious lounge with double-glazed window to front, basic kitchen, cloakroom and additional ground floor reception room. On the first floor can be found one double and one single bedroom with bathroom. Externally there are small front gardens and in our opinion a fare size rear garden which again would benefit from some attention, but with the benefit of timber built shed. This is a great opportunity for some one to start on the property ladder and your earliest viewing is highly recommended. For any additional details or to arrange a viewing please call our Bexhill team on 01424 224488 (option1)
Property ref: 121_867_699538
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44647191.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 699538. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Cafe, Bexhill on Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.