3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHopton Grove, Birmingham
Sold STC £170,000
- Three double bedrooms
- Large lounge
- Off road parking
- Front and rear garden
- Modern bathroom
- Close to local amenities
- Quiet Grove location
The ideal family home located near local amenities and transport links, the property benefits of entrance hallway, large lounge, spacious kitchen/diner, three double bedrooms, rear garden and off road parking. This one is not to be missed call today! 0121 733 3553
This very well presented three bedroom end terraced property is the perfect family home, comprising of; entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen/diner, three double bedrooms, family bathroom, rear garden and off road parking. Viewing highly recommended.
Dropped kerb leading to a driveway providing off road parking and laid to lawn.
Door to front elevation, tiled flooring, central heating radiator, staircase rising to the first floor and doors to:
Lounge 16' 8" into bay x 13' 4" into recess cupboard ( 5.08m into bay x 4.06m into recess cupboard )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, television areal point and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen/ Diner 16' 8" x 9' 10" ( 5.08m x 3.00m )
Fitted to comprise a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a stainless steel sink/drainer, tiling to splashback areas, electric oven and hob with extractor hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, two double glazed window to rear elevation and a door giving rear garden access.
Loft access and doors to:
Bedroom One 12' 11" into wardrobes x 9' 5" into wardrobes ( 3.94m into wardrobes x 2.87m into wardrobes )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, fitted wardrobes and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 8' 10" into recess ( 3.20m x 2.69m into recess )
Double glazed window to front elevation and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 7" x 7' 6" ( 2.92m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation and a central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to front elevation, W.C, wash hand basin, chrome towel rail, bath with shower over, fully tiled and a double glazed window to front elevation.
Decked patio area leading to mainly laid to lawn with side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44647479.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHI202348. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Shirley - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.