3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSouth Norwood Hill, South Norwood, SE25 6AQ
- Three Bedroom 1930's End of Terrace Family House
- Luxury upstairs bathroom with separate shower cubicle
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating with Radiators
- In our opinion in lovely decorative order throughout
- Re-fitted kitchen with the addition of a conservatory
- Off Street Parking to the front
- Norhyrst/Norwood Lake Area
- Must be seen to be appreciated
- Norwood Junction BR/Overground Station is local
This classic 1930's style end of terrace three bedroom family house in our opinion must be viewed internally to be appreciated. Situated in the highly sought after Norhyrst Norwood Lake area with Norwood Junction BR/Overground station and its frequent services to London being local. The property benefits from having a lovely refitted kitchen with the addition of a conservatory which is open plan off of the kitchen. Further benefits include a luxury upstairs refitted bathroom which has a separate shower cubicle, three bedrooms, gas central heating with radiators, double glazing and off street parking. The property is situated in a slip road overlooking a small green and the vendor informs us she has owned the property for approximately 30 years. Houses on Norhyrst are always in demand so early viewing advised to avoid disappointment.
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
Please note that these are draft details and we are awaiting approval by the vendor.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11910. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homecastle Estate Agents, South Norwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.