3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMountnessing Road, Billericay, Essex
- 3 bedroom semi detached house
- Shared drive to side of property
- No onward chain
- Close to all amenities
- Approximately 0.5 miles to Billericay station
- Brightside / Billericay school catchment
- EPC energy rating E (41)
This 3 bedroom semi detached house was owned by the same family since new and now offers immediate vacant possession.Located in a popular part of Billericay, the house is within walking distance of local shops and bus routes as well as Billericay station, which is approximately 0.5 miles away and benefits from fast and frequent train services into London Liverpool Street station, a journey that takes approximately 30 minutes. Billericay High Street is also located within a mile of the property. The house also falls within the popular Brightside and Mayflower school catchment area.There is a shared driveway to the side of the property, which leads through to the good sized rear garden.This property would make an ideal home for a young family looking for the convenience of a centrally located residence.
What the Owner says:
This was my aunt’s home and she lived here since the property was built in 1956. She was extremely happy here and found it very convenient as it is just a short walk to local shops and bus routes.It is easy to get into Billericay town centre which offers some great shops, restaurants and wine bars.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 13'5 x 11'6 (4.09m x 3.51m)
- Dining Area: 10'9 x 9'9 (3.28m x 2.97m)
- Kitchen Area: 10'6 x 7'5 (3.20m x 2.26m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'8 x 10'0 (3.56m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'0 x 10'6 (3.36m x 3.20m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'2 x 7'2 (2.80m x 2.19m)
- Front Garden
- Shared Driveway
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44648133.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 50311263. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, Billericay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.