2 bedroom terraced house for saleJubilee Terrace, Cromer
Sold STC £165,000
- OPEN HOUSE on Saturday 8th October at 10-11am!
- Character Mid-Terraced House
- Spacious 21ft Lounge/Diner
- Two Bedrooms
- Large Established Garden
Set in a residential area this mid-terraced house has lots of character. Boasting two bedrooms, a spacious 21ft lounge/diner, & a kitchen with stable door to the extremely long & established rear garden. An ideal first time home or investment buy!
Set on the outskirts of the seaside town of Cromer in the residential area of Suffield Park, and within walking distance of the convenience stores, takeaways and transport links, along with an infant school and both primary and secondary schools. This mid-terraced house has lots of character and consists of a lounge/diner, and separate kitchen with stable door to the access rear garden. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The rear garden is extremely long and is mainly laid to lawn, with established shrubs and hedges, and there is a patio seating area, two storage sheds with electric and a summerhouse. This property would make an ideal first time home or investment buy!
With a double glazed entrance door to the front aspect. Radiator and carpet. Stairs leading to the first floor with understairs storage cupboard. Door into;
Lounge / Diner 21' 8" x 9' 10" ( 6.60m x 3.00m )
With two single glazed sash windows to the front aspect and one sash window to the rear aspect. Gas fire. Radiator and carpet. Telephone and television points. Door into;
Kitchen 13' 3" x 5' 10" ( 4.04m x 1.78m )
With a range of fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over and part tiled splashbacks. Stainless steel single sink bowl with drainer. Freestanding gas cooker. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Tiled flooring. Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Double glazed split stable door to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
With a single glazed sash window to the front aspect. Airing cupboard with central heating boiler. Loft access and carpet. Doors off.
Bedroom 2 10' x 9' 11" ( 3.05m x 3.02m )
With a single glazed sash window to the front aspect. Radiator, telephone point and carpet.
Bedroom 1 9' 11" x 9' 2" ( 3.02m x 2.79m )
With a single glazed sash window to the rear aspect. Radiator and carpet.
With a four piece suite comprising of; a low level WC, hand wash basin with wall mounted vanity unit above, bath and shower cubicle. Cork effect flooring and part tiled splashbacks. Wall mounted water heater. Radiator. Obscure single glazed sash window to the rear aspect.
To the rear of the property there is a patio seating area and a gate leads to the extremely long and established garden which is mainly laid to lawn. There is a patio seating area, summerhouse, and three garden sheds (two with electric).
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44648259.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRM104872. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Cromer. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.