4 bedroom detached house for saleHangleton Valley Drive, Hove
- Quality detached family home
- Both double and single width driveways
- Versatile accommodation
- Up to four bedrooms
- Feature extended lounge
- Contemporary kitchen
- Two bathrooms
- Sought after Hangleton Valley district
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer this quality detached family home, situated on this good sized plot with landscaped front and rear gardens, both double and single width driveways and integral garage. There are up to four bedrooms, feature living room, two bathrooms, contemporary kitchen.
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer this quality detached family home which has been beautifully modernised throughout offering spacious and versatile accommodation. On the ground floor the house enjoys a spacious entrance hall providing access to all rooms including a fabulous extended living room (20' 7" x 17'2") overlooking the rear garden, contemporary kitchen with built in appliances and granite work surfaces, up to three bedrooms and a good sized shower room. On the first floor there is a master bedroom suite with good sized double bedroom with excellent built in storage and with its own en-suite bathroom. The house is situated on wide plot, to the front there is both a double width driveway and single track driveway providing plenty of street parking and leading to the integral garage. To the rear there is a beautifully landscaped garden with different seating areas and an expanse of level lawn. Internal inspection essential to appreciate the size and quality of accommodation on offer.
Spacious Entrance Hall
Wood laminate flooring with smooth finish walls and ceiling with ceiling coving, cupboard door providing access to under stairs storage, staircase with painted spindles leading to the first floor. Paneled doors and glazed double doors leading to the living room.
Extended Living Room 20' 7" x 17' 2" ( 6.27m x 5.23m )
This room is a real feature of the house and enjoys the dual aspect with glazed double doors with glazed side panels providing direct access onto the rear garden, with further matching glazed door with side panels providing further access ,large glazed atrium skylight providing this area with excellent natural light, smooth finish walls and ceiling with ceiling coving and downlighters,Two radiators and ample space for both dining and living areas if required.
Contemporary Kitchen 13' 3" x 10' 6" ( 4.04m x 3.20m )
This bright dual aspect room has a three section double glazed window overlooking the rear garden and double glazed door with obscure glass providing access to the side. There is a real contemporary feel with an excellent range white high gloss units with chrome handles arranged to various walls comprising of both base cupboards and drawers, space for large range cooker with coloured glass splashback and with brushed chrome extractor, plumbing for automatic washing machine and dishwasher, space for upright fridge/freezer, all complimented by granite work surfaces with inset stainless steel sink with mixer and drainer, selection of matching eye level cupboards with a full height cupboard housing a wall mounted boiler, tiled splashbacks with the remainder of the walls being smooth finish, ceiling coving with downlighters, tiled floor and a radiator.
Reception Room/bedroom 13' 4" x 12' 3" ( 4.06m x 3.73m )
This bright dual aspect room has a wide walk in bay window with double glazed panels overlooking the front garden and with double glazed side windows, continuation of the wood laminate flooring, smooth finish walls, ceiling coving and a radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 5" x 11' 6" ( 3.78m x 3.51m )
With double glazed window overlooking the front, smooth finish walls and ceiling with ceiling coving, radiator and with ample space for double bed and additional bedroom furniture.
Bedroom 3 9' 9" x 8' 9" ( 2.97m x 2.67m )
With double glazed window overlooking the side, continuation of the wooden laminate flooring, smooth finish walls and ceiling, ceiling coving and radiator.
Which has a real contemporary feel with a large oversized shower with large rain head shower over and additional hand shower attachment, glazed sliding shower door, sink set into vanity unit with cupboards and drawers underneath, low level w/c with concealed cistern, part tiled walls with decorative chrome trim, tiled floor, the remainder of the walls and ceiling being smooth finish, ceiling coving, feature wall mounted heated towel rail and twin double glazed window with obscure glass.
First Floor Landing
Smooth finish walls and paneled door leading to
Master Bedroom Suite 15' 2" x 12' 4" ( 4.62m x 3.76m )
Large double glazed window overlooking the rear garden, excellent range of his and hers storage combining both hanging and shelves storage, radiator and with ample space for a double bed and additional bedroom furniture, two low level cupboard doors providing access into eaves storage and an archway leading to
En Suite Bathroom
With velux window flooding this area with excellent natural light with a white suite with chrome fitments comprising of a corner bath with mixer, low level w/c with concealed cistern with wall mounted flush, corner shower cubicle with wall mounted shower, part tiled walls and tiled floor and a radiator.
Brick Paved Driveway
Off street parking up to four cars.
Laid to lawn.
Further Single Driveway
Brick paved, provides access to the side of the property and further parking for one car.
Garage 17' 8" x 8' 2" ( 5.38m x 2.49m )
Electric up and over garage door, window, both power and light, radiator, fuse box and meters.
Stunning Rear Garden
Access down both sides of the property via two gates, good sized patio with ample space for large garden table and chairs, steps up to a good sized level lawn, various wide well established borders, top of the garden has a further raised paved seating area again with ample space for garden table and chairs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HGL102426. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hove Hangleton Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.