6 bedroom detached house for salePenhow, Caldicot, Newport. NP26 3AA
- Beautifully presented detached family home.
- Three reception rooms & study.
- Fully fitted kitchen with separate utility room.
- Ground floor shower room.
- Six large bedrooms, two with en-suites.
- Family bathroom.
- Detached double garage.
- 7.5 Acres of land with paddocks.
- Stunning countryside views.
Beautifully positioned 6 bedroom detached property in a highly sought after location between Penhow and Caldicot, set in approximately 7.5 acres. Consisting of three reception rooms and study, kitchen, separate utility area, six bedrooms, two en-suites and a family bathroom.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44648490.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRA10609. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kingston Newell, Newport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.