1 bedroom flat for sale1 Emerson Mews, Montem Road, New Malden
- New Malden station is within 0.3 of a mile, with trains to Waterloo every 3-4 minutes at peak times. The journey time to Waterloo is approximately 26 minutes.
- Numerous bus routes are within a stone's throw and run frequently to Wimbledon, Kingston and Raynes Park.
- There are excellent road connections to Central London and the South East via the A3, which is close by as well as the M25.
- Gatwick Airport is approximately 34 minutes' drive away.
- Heathrow is approximately 41 minutes'.
- Kingston Upon Thames is only a short drive or a 5 minute train journey away.
- The vast expanse of Wimbledon Common is within 2.5 miles, and the charm and tranquillity of both Wimbledon Village and Richmond Park are also easily accessible.
- EPC Rating B
Full descriptionWelcome to Emerson Mews, Montem Road, KT3, an exclusive mixed residential development comprising of one 3 bedroom detached house, two 3 bedroom semi-detached houses and 5 well-appointed one bedroom apartments with off street parking available.
Luxurious and perfectly suited to the needs of a modern lifestyle, this second floor apartment offers a carefully planned and well-appointed layout that encourages ease of movement and a refreshing sense of space.
Bright and inviting with an abundance of natural light, the timeless decor and streamlined surfaces further enhance the sumptuous feel of the modern interior.
(Photos for illustrative purposes only)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NM003B3C. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hawes & Co, New Malden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.