1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleThicket Drive, Maltby, S66 7LB
- Ground Floor
- Newly fitted contemporary Kitchen with light and airy through lounge
- stylish tiled Shower room with white suite
- Contemporary sliding doors leading to double bedroom
- Fitted wardrobes
- Slate effect flooring throughout
- fully Double glazed
- Private Parking
- Low utility bills
Settled are pleased to bring to the market this charming Studio apartment in a sought after area of Maltby. This quiet residential area is ideally located, close to many local amenities such as shops, schools, leisure facilities and local transport links and motorways.
This property has been recently refurbished and has many contemporary features including a lovely kitchen and bathroom and sliding glass doors. Each room has an electric heater and the floor is tiled throughout.
Entrance porch with storage cupboard through to the open plan lounge/diner/kitchen which has 2 large windows making it light and airy. The kitchen has an extensive range of matching cream wall and base units, integrated fridge, oven, hob and extractor hood and a breakfast bar.
Large opaque glass sliding door lead to the double bedroom which features built in wardrobes.
The separate contemporary shower room has a 3 piece suite comprising low level WC, wash basin with mirror and shelf above and large enclosed shower cubicle, storage cupboard with plumbing for washing machine.
Externally, there is shared off street parking available.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44648625.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2379. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Settled, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.