4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMinster Road, Manchester
Withdrawn from Market £130,000
- Semi Detached Property
- 2 Double Bedrooms and 2 Average Sized Bedrooms
- Downstairs WC
- Driveway Providing Car Parking
- Landscaped Garden To The Rear
- Entire Roof Newly Done (3 months old)
- UPVC Windows & Doors (Double Glazed)
Semi-detached property with 4 bedrooms located in Manchester has come onto the market with Sell Simple. This property benefits from downstairs WC, driveway providing parking for cars, a rear landscaped garden and conservatory. Entire Roof newly done 3 months ago and UPVC windows and doors.
This property is *PRICED TO SELL*and is an excellent opportunity for buyers who are in a position to purchasequickly. An early viewing is highly recommended and essential to fullyappreciate the extent of this property. All viewings strictly byappointment!Please Note: The price given is a marketingprice and isn't necessarily representative of the properties open market value.This vendor, like any vendor is looking to achieve the best possible price uponthe sale of this property; hence in making an enquiry on this property youacknowledge and understand that this property is offers in excess of themarketing price specified.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44648697.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7212246. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sell Simple Estate Agency LTD, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.