4 bedroom detached house for saleTenderah Road, HELSTON
Sold STC £265,000
- Detached 4 double bedroom family home
- Enclosed gardens
- Integral garage
- Sought after location
- Close to both Parc Eglos School & Helston Community College
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Viewing highly recommended
A detached 3/4 double bedroom house within walking distance of the nearby schools and town centre.
Situated within sought after Tenderah Road close to both Parc Eglos primary school and Helston Community College, a spacious detached 3/4 bedroom house occupying a corner plot. The property is well presented and maintained with enclosed gardens and integral garage. The accommodation comprises porch, entrance hall, cloakroom, 18' lounge/diner, fitted kitchen & side porch. On the first floor, 4 double bedrooms (1 interconnecting) and family bathroom. The property is fully double glazed & warmed by gas central heating. VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEL160146. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millerson, Helston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.