3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLoganbarns Crescent, Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway
Offers in Region of
- SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE
- IN NEED OF SOME GENERAL MODERNISATION
- DESIRABLE GEORGETOWN LOCATION
- THREE BEDROOMS, FAMILY BATHROOM.
- LIVING ROOM/ DINING ROOM AND KITCHEN.
- GAS C.H, D.G, GARAGE
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
- EPC = E
Situated in a residential cul-de-sac location within the popular GEORGETOWN area to the east of Dumfries Town Centre this 3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE is perfect for a growing family and has lots of potential and is ready for you to modernise to your own taste and to suit the needs of your family. The property offers good access to a range of local amenities including schools, shops, a medical centre, library and regular bus route. The accommodation is arranged over two floors and comprises briefly an Entrance Hall, Living Room/Dining Room, Kitchen and access corridor/store room on the ground floor and with three bedrooms and a bathroom to the first floor. The property also benefits from having gas central heating, double glazing, driveway, garage and front and rear gardens.
Viewing is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44648781.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DUM160417. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Dumfries. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.