6 bedroom detached house for saleWasher Lane, Pye Nest, Halifax
- Individually Designed Substantial Family Home
- Situated in one of Calderdale's Most Highly Sought after Residential Locations
- Private Gated Driveway, Double Garage & Large Gardens
- Six Bedrooms (Including a Self Contained Apartment)
- Two Living / Reception Rooms
- High Specification 37 Foot Dining Kitchen
- Large Orangery Looking over the Gardens
- Five High Quality Bathrooms
- Utility Room & Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Far Reaching Countryside Views
If you view one property this year ensure that this is the one you see. Look At This Home are delighted to offer for sale this prestigious Six bedroomed, individually designed residence. Providing a unique spacious family home which requires an immediate internal inspection to fully appreciate the sumptuous and contemporary accommodation provided. This superb property has been expertly built to the highest standards and has an absolute wealth of luxury fixtures and fittings making this a very special family residence.
Situated in one of Calderdale's most highly desirable and sought after residential locations, within easy reach of the local amenities of Halifax and Sowerby Bridge including excellent schools, this superb spacious family home also provides easy access to the M62 motorway network linking the business centres of Manchester and Leeds.
The accommodation which includes a self contained 'granny' / 'teenager' flat to one side comprises in brief: Entrance Porch, Entrance Hallway, Living Room, Television Room, 37 Foot High Quality Dining Kitchen which is open plan to an Orangery, Utility Room, Cloakroom and Double Garage to the Ground Floor. First Floor, Spacious Landing, Master Suite with a walk in Dressing Room & En-suite, Bedroom Two with an En-suite, Bedroom Three and a Superb Family Bathroom. To the Second Floor are a further Two Large Double Bedrooms and a Shower Room. The Self Contained portion of the property is above the garage and has an open plan Living Room, Kitchen and Bedroom plus a four piece bathroom.
Externally the property has a private driveway for several vehicles which is secured by an electrically operated gate. There are gardens and patio seating areas to all sides and fantastic far reaching views over the surrounding countryside
Very rarely does an opportunity arise to purchase such a spacious high specification family property at this realistic asking price and as such an early inspection to view in order to avoid disappointment is essential.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44649261.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAT1LATH53. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Look at This home, Sowerby Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.