4 bedroom town house for saleThe Mews, Salford
Under Offer £285,000
- Show Home now open
- Brand New Development
- 4 bedrooms. 2 bathrooms
- Large Gardens
- Integral Succas in two houses
- Private & fenced
- Low reservation fee
- Available Immediately
**ONLY ONE HOUSE REMAINING**
RESERVE TODAY FOR ONLY £1000!
SHOW HOME NOW OPEN!
The Mews is a brand new development of SUPERB family homes. The complex is fully complete and consists of three mews & four semi-detached houses, situated in a highly desirable location on the outskirts of Broughton Park.
Consisting of FOUR BEDROOMS over THREE STOREYS and TWO BATHROOMS, makes these properties the ideal Family Homes.
The developers have implemented the utmost attention to detail lead by the most popular interior designer Malka Sinitsky.
The remarkable properties feature a contemporary kitchen including a Neff Oven, hob and extractor as well as an Indesit Fridge Freezer. There is a range of modern units finished with grey laminate worktops.The houses are heated by a Worcester combination boiler and two of the properties include a Succah roof.
Each bathroom completed to the highest standard consisting of Villeroy & Bosch O Novo WC and Wash Basins, with stylish low profile shower trays and Bristan Artisan Mixers.
Location - These unique homes enjoy an ideal location perfectly positioned off the Bury New Road, Salford, just a short drive from both Manchester city centre and Prestwich motorway junction 17.
With a number of schools, shops and amenities in walking distance, the close proximity to open park lands also enhances the ambience of the surrounding area.
Kersal Mews will be an address in which to live and relax in style, and will give purchasers a host of enticing features to satisfy all of todays needs and lifestyles.
Show Home - The furniture and fittings are for illustrative purposes only and are not included within the price but can be negotiated separately. Show Home open daily 12-6pm
Kitchens & Utility Rooms - - Modern kitchen with Woodbury gloss cashmere grey finish doors
- Axiom worktops
- Integrated appliances in kitchen to include gas hob, NEFF electric oven, extractor hood, INDESIT fridge freezer and dishwasher
Bathrooms, En Suites & Wc's - - Contemporary white Villeroy and Bosch O Novo sanitary ware with Instinct Nuance chrome fittings
- Trojan cascade bath
- Instinct shower cubicle and low profile shower tray
- Tiling to bathroom and en-suite walls
Internal Features - - Flush smooth oak finish interior doors with quality ironmongery
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, switches, TV and telephone points
- 4 inch moulded architrave and 5 inch moulded skirting boards painted white
- WTV points to lounge and master bedroom
- Natural gas fired Worcester Combi central heating system
- Succah hydraulic roof light system
- Walls and ceilings painted throughout - Khaki Mist on ground floor, Egyptian Cotton on first floor and Chiltern White on second floor
Ground Floor Mews Nos 1-3 - See floorplan
1st Floor Mews Nos 1-3 - See floorplan at end of images
2nd Floor Mews Nos 1-3 - See floorplan at end of images
Ground Floor Semis Nos 4-7 - See floorplan at end of images
1st Floor Semis Nos 4-7 - See floorplan at end of images
2nd Floor Semis Nos 4-7 - See floorplan at end of images
External Features - - Quality brick finish with sandstone sills and coping stones
- Black GRP front door
- Turfed rear gardens
- Feature coloured paving
- Double glazed windows in two tone white / grey uPVC frames
- Feature lighting to external doors with photocell sensor
- BLP 10 year warranty
Disclaimer - N.B. NONE OF THE SERVICES/APPLIANCES HAVE BEEN TESTED THEREFORE WE CANNOT VERIFY AS TO THEIR CONDITION. ALL MEASUREMENTS ARE APPROXIMATE.
Tenure - Leasehold for 175 years with a ground rent of £295 per annum we are informed.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44650353.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26354611. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Aubrey Lee & Co., Prestwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.