3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBickley Close, Attleborough
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Shingled Driveway Providing Off Road Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden Backing On To A Meadow
- Vender Found
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- GUIDE PRICE £225,000 - £235,000
A three bedroom detached bungalow situated on the edge of Attleborough with great access to the town centre and the A11. The property offers three bedrooms, living room, dining room & modern kitchen. Externally there is a shingle driveway & an enclosed garden backing onto the meadow. GUIDE PRICE....
Situated on the edge of the sought after town of Attleborough with convenient access to the towns amenities and the A11. the property offers a good amount of accommodation comprising of three bedrooms, a dining room with patio doors to the rear garden, double aspect living room, modern Kitchen, four piece bathroom, cloakroom and an entrance porch. the property benefits from UPVC double glazed windows throughout and is heated by gas central heating. externally offers an enclosed rear garden which is mostly laid to lawn, patio area, gated access to the side, enclosed by fencing and views that look over the meadow.
Double glazed door to front aspect, double glazed window to front aspect, sliding door into cloakroom, radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect, W.C. wash hand basin corner unit, fully tiled.
Living Room 15' 9" x 17' 10" ( 4.80m x 5.44m )
Dual aspect double glazed windows to the front and side, telephone point, TV point and dual radiators.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 9' 9" ( 3.00m x 2.97m )
Fully fitted kitchen with a mixture of gloss wall and base units, work surfaces, 1 1/2 bowl ceramic sink/drainer, electric oven and hob. Fully tiled ceiling & walls, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a double fridge/ freezer, combi boiler, integrated ceiling lights.
Loft hatch with loft ladder, door to bedroom one, three, bathroom and dining room, radiator.
Dining Room 9' 10" x 10' 11" ( 3.00m x 3.33m )
Double glazed patio doors leading to rear garden.
Bedroom One 10' 11" x 10' 11" ( 3.33m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator, telephone point.
Bedroom Two 17' 8" x 8' 3" ( 5.38m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, double glazed UPVC door leading to garden and driveway, sink, wash hand basin and a vanity storage unit, radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 1" x 9' 10" ( 2.16m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to side aspect and radiator.
Bathroom 7' 10" x 8' 6" ( 2.39m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, bath with mixer taps, single shower cubicle, wash hand basin with storage, W.C. fully tiled, bathroom.
Mainly laid to lawn, path leading to the side, shingle driveway and flower bed borders.
Mainly laid to lawn, enclosed with fencing and hedging, mature trees, patio area, side entrance with gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44650710.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ATB105391. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Attleborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.