2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLynn Road, Gayton, King's Lynn
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- WAS £169,995 REDUCED TO £165,000
- Cottage in a popular village location
- Two double bedrooms
- Lounge & kitchen
- Garage & workshop
- Internal viewings highly recommended
A beautifully presented cottage in the popular village of Gayton. The spacious accommodation comprises of a lounge, kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom. Externally there is off road parking, a lawned rear garden, garage and workshop. Internal viewings are highly recommended!
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale a beautifully presented cottage in the popular village of Gayton. The spacious accommodation comprises of a lounge, kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom. Externally there is off road parking, a lawned rear garden, garage and workshop. Internal viewings are highly recommended!
Entrance door to:
Kitchen 15' 2" x 11' 6" max narrowing to 10' 5" ( 4.62m x 3.51m max narrowing to 3.18m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of units at base and wall level, worktop surfaces, double glazed window to side, stainless steel sink with drainer, tiled splashbacks, electric oven and hob, television point, space and plumbing for washing machine, integrated fridge, boiler serving central heating, radiator, stairs to first floor.
Lounge 15' 11" x 12' 2" max narrowing to 10' 8" ( 4.85m x 3.71m max narrowing to 3.25m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, television point, telephone point, ceiling beams, log burner
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 12' 5" max x 17' 10" max ( 3.78m max x 5.44m max )
Double glazed window to front and side, fitting wardrobes, airing cupboard, radiator, telephone point.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 8' 3" ( 3.61m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to side, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Double glazed window to side, bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin to vanity unit, low flush WC, tiled splashbacks, access to loft space.
There is a brick weave drive providing parking and leading to the garage. There is an enclosed rear garden with apple trees, a pond and lawned garden.
Garage 15' 11" x 8' 11" ( 4.85m x 2.72m )
Up and over door
Outbuilding 23' 1" x 7' 2" ( 7.04m x 2.18m )
Original bread oven and fireplace, power, light and plumbing.
Proceed out of King's Lynn via Gaywood Road continuing into Gayton Road. At the round about continue straight over heading through Bawsey and continuing into Gayton where the property can be found as displayed by our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44650725.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110593. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.