3 bedroom link detached house for saleBarons Road, Bury St. Edmunds
Sold STC £335,000
- OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY 8TH OCTOBER 11:30 - 12:30
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Link-Detached House
- Off Road Parking and Garage
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Sought After Location
- Three Bedrooms
A three bed link-detached house found on one of Bury St Edmunds most sought after residential areas. Built in the early 70's and boasting of generous front and rear gardens. A viewing on this property is highly recommended. Please book via our Open House on Saturday 8th October 11:30 - 12:30.
New to the market is this three bed link-detached house in the very sought after area of Barons Road, Bury St Edmunds. Popular for its close proximity to the hospital and easy access into Bury St Edmunds town centre. This property consists of an Entrance Hall, Cloak Room, Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Bedroom Three and Bathroom. Externally it boasts of front and rear gardens, a garage and off road parking for multiple vehicles. Please call us at the office to book a slot at our open house on Saturday 8th October 11:30-12:30.
Plastered and coved ceiling with an overhead light fitting. Double glazed door to side and doors to WC, Living Room, Dining Room and stairs to first floor. There is a under stair storage cupboard, power points, radiator and parkay flooring.
Plastered ceiling with an overhead light fitting. Double glazed window to side. WC, hand wash basin, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Living Room 10' 4" x 16' 2" ( 3.15m x 4.93m )
Plastered and coved ceiling with an overhead light fitting. Double glazed patio doors to rear garden. Power points, radiator, TV point and carpeted flooring.
Dining Room 10' 5" Max x 10' 6" ( 3.18m Max x 3.20m )
Plastered and coved ceiling with an overhead light fitting. Double glazed window to side. Power points phone point, radiator and carpeted flooring. Arch way to kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 6" Max x 8' 7" Min ( 3.20m Max x 2.62m Min )
Plastered ceiling with an overhead light fitting. Double glazed windows to front and side and double glazed door to side. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units and work surfaces. Sink and drainer with an up and over tap. Void for washing machine and built-in oven and hob with an extractor fan over. Part tiled decor, power points and vinyl flooring.
Carpeted stairs up and through to the landing. Plastered ceiling with an overhead light fitting and loft access. Double glazed window to side. Doors to Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Bedroom Three and Shower Room. Airing cupboard and power points.
Bedroom One 16' 10" x 11' 10" Into Wardrobe ( 5.13m x 3.61m Into Wardrobe )
Plastered ceiling with an overhead light fitting. Double glazed window to rear. Radiator, power points, built-in double wardrobe and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" Plus Recess x 10' 8" ( 2.84m Plus Recess x 3.25m )
Plastered ceiling with an overhead light fitting. Double glazed window to front. Radiator, power points and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Three 10' 6" x 7' Plus Wardrobe ( 3.20m x 2.13m Plus Wardrobe )
Plastered and coved ceiling with an overhead light fitting. Double glazed window to side. Radiator, power points and carpeted flooring.
Plastered ceiling with an overhead light fitting. Double glazed window to side. Part tiled decor, shower cubicle, WC, pedestal basin, radiator and vinyl flooring.
Slightly teared garden with concrete drive way offering off road parking for multiple vehicles leading up to the single garage with an up and over door. Laid to lawn area with raised boarders and beds of flowers, shrubs and trees. Side access to the rear garden.
Fully enclosed rear garden fenced and hedged to sides and rear. Patio seating area with brick built flower beds and laid to lawn area.
Extended single garage with an up and over door offering parking for multiple vehicles.
Heading from Bury St Edmunds town centre towards Out Westgate Street. When you reach the traffic lights on Out Westgate Street turn left onto Vinery Road following this road until you see a left turning onto Barons Road. The property can be found half way down on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44650752.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BGS105045. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bury St Edmunds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.