3 bedroom terraced house for saleWallbridge Avenue, Frome
Offers in Excess of
- Three Bedrooms
- Living & Dining Room
- Upstairs Cloakroom
- Popular Location
- Close To Town Centre & Train Station
Located in the popular Wallbridge Avenue close to the town centre and train station this property must be viewed. Benefiting from an array of character features as well as three bedrooms and a long garden this is not to be missed.
Front aspect door. Door through to:
Front aspect door. Radiator. Wooden flooring. Stairs to first floor.
Living Room 12' 5" into recess x 13' 6" into bay ( 3.78m into recess x 4.11m into bay )
Front aspect sash bay window. Open fireplace with tiled surround and flagstone hearth. Wooden floors. Picture rails. Ornate coving.
Dining Room 12' 1" x 13' ( 3.68m x 3.96m )
Front aspect window. Radiator. Fireplace which we have been informed could be opened up.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 8' 10" ( 3.61m x 2.69m )
Side aspect window. A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Rolltop work surfaces with an inset one and a half bowl sink and drainer. Fan assisted oven and gas hob with cooker hood over. Plumbing for a washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Combination boiler.
Rear aspect window. Radiator. Bath. Wash hand basin. Low level WC.
First Floor Landing
Loft access to large loft. Wooden flooring.
Low level WC. Wash hand basin.
Bedroom One 14' 11" Max x 11' 2" ( 4.55m Max x 3.40m )
Front aspect windows. Radiator. Exposed wooden floors. Built in hanging and cupboard space in the chimney recess.
Bedroom Two 10' into recess x 12' 2" ( 3.05m into recess x 3.71m )
Rear aspect window. Radiator. Exposed cast iron fireplace. Wooden floors.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 10' 11" ( 2.69m x 3.33m )
Rear aspect window with lovely outlook. Radiator.
Approximately 80 ft long. Rear access into garden. Mainly laid to lawn. Fully enclosed. The owner is responsible for the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44650788.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRO106437. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Frome. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.