2 bedroom apartment for saleHigh Street, Colchester
Sold STC £355,000
- With Views Across The Dutch Quarter
- Open Plan Living/Kitchen/Dining Room With Terrace
- Two Bedrooms With En Suites
- Utility Room & Separate W.C.
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Lift Access To Third Floor
- Located On Popular Gated Angel's Courtyard Development
- Access To Communal Fountain Courtyard
A spacious third floor apartment with VIEWS ACROSS THE DUTCH QUARTER. The property features a large open plan living/kitchen/dining area with doors opening onto a PRIVATE TERRACE, master bedroom and second bedroom both with en suites, separate utility and 2 allocated parking spaces.
Angel's Courtyard has undergone an all embracing transformation, being creatively remodelled with stylish interiors and a modern specification which enhance its setting. Set around a tranquil landscaped courtyard, with many of the homes benefiting from terraces, these buildings are now to be given a new lease of life providing a retreat of luxury, elegance and supreme convenience that will continue to delight in the future.
* White handleless contemporary doors by DBD
* Stone worktops to all units
* Stone upstands and splashbacks to all units
* Appliances by Neff and Smeg with induction hobs
* Integrated dishwasher, fridge and freezer
* Sanitaryware by Laufen
* Brassware by Crosswater
* Shower enclosures and screens by Kermi
* Porcelain tiles to walls and floors
* White washed Oak laminate flooring to living/kitchen/dining areas
* 100% wool carpets to all bedrooms
* Intruder alarms to all units
* Mains operated smoke detectors
* Sky Satellite and Freeview Digital Television
* Chrome shaver sockets to bathrooms and en suites
* LED down lighters to bathrooms
* Pendant fittings to remaining living areas, bedrooms and some living areas
* Individual gas boilers
* Intercom entry where applicable to communal areas
CGI's, images, specifications and plans are provided for guidance purposes only, may not be of this specific plot and may differ from the finished development.
Refer to map
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44650797.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS112847. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.