2 bedroom flat for saleHurlethill Court, Crookston, Glasgow
Sold STC £110,000
- Preferred first floor
- Master en suite
- Dining Kitchen
- Gas central heating
- Reidents parking
Freshly decorated spacious and light, this first floor apartment is set back from the road within a lovely setting with private residents parking
Presented to the market freshly decorated with an airy and fresh feel, set back from the road with private residents parking.
The property comprises long entrance hallway with all apartments leading off the formal lounge is a great size and has open aspects across the front of the development. From here there is direct access to the modern dining kitchen which has a range of base and wall mounted storage units. The two well-proportioned double bedrooms will not disappoint for size with the master bedroom having ensuite facilities. Completing the accommodation is the master bathroom which has a modern three piece suite and contemporary tiling.
Furthermore the property has gas central heating, double glazing, residents parking, communal gardens, close to local amenities and transport links.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44650821.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHA106719. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Shawlands Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.