4 bedroom detached house for saleStunning Family home with 2 self-contained home offices/studios at rear - Bushey WD23
Withdrawn from Market
- Located in one of Bushey's Premier Residential Roads
- 4 Double bedrooms with 3 reception rooms
- Integral garage with potential to convert to another reception room
- 2 x private home Lodge/offices at rear with side entrance
- Generous Master bedroom with walk-in dressing and en-suite bathroom
- Driveway with parking for several cars
- Mature landscaped garden with patio area
- 3/4 reception rooms depending on choice of layout
- Guest W.C. and separate Utility Room
- Extended at rear to allow wonderful open plan living space
Located in one of Bushey's most sought after residential roads and offering over 2,600 sq ft, this substantial family home has been much improved and extended by the present owners. Accommodation is spread over 2 floors with highlights including a bright and airy 40ft+ Kitchen/dining space which flows into a T.V. room/snug. There is further living space ideal for entertaining or for a large family gathering which in turn leads into a dining room with concealed bar. In total there are 3/4 inter-communicating reception rooms to the ground floor depending on your choice of layout, plus a utility room, a guest W.C and an integral garage (which could be converted to further living space subject to planning).
The first floor comprises a large Master bedroom with dressing room and en-suite bathroom complemented by 3 further double bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the rear of the house, with a secure side entrance is a well stocked and mature landscaped garden which shields 2 self contained brick built outhouses. These separate units could be used for a number of different purposes as they both have power/heating and phone lines/broadband connected. Viewings via appointment only via Main Agents Space Residential - 0208 906 2222.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44650902.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6407896. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Space Residential, Mill Hill & Edgware. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.