2 bedroom terraced house for saleAlma Street, Taunton
Sold STC £190,000
- Spacious accommodation
- Well-presented throughout
- Two good size double bedrooms
- Recently replaced boiler & radiators
- Great central location
- Enclosed rear garden
- Off-road parking
FOX & SONS are offering this spacious and well-presented two double bedroom Victorian terrace.
A spacious and well-presented two double bedroom Victorian terrace with high ceilings throughout, off-road parking, two good size reception rooms plus a conservatory, enclosed low-maintenance rear garden and situated within easy reach of the town centre.
The property is approached via the pavement where a dropped kerb gives access to a paved area providing off-street parking for two vehicles. A small area is laid to gravel and bordered by plants and shrubs. A composite double glazed front door opens in to;
Features tiled floor, wood panelling and door opening to;
The entrance hallway features radiator, stairs rising to the first floor and doors opening to the dining room and living room.
Living Room 14' 3" x 12' 8" ( 4.34m x 3.86m )
A well-presented reception room featuring rear facing single glazed window, radiator, telephone and TV aerial points, large under stairs storage cupboard, chimney breast with recess to either side and brick fireplace with log burner, doors to the conservatory and kitchen and double doors opening to;
Dining Room 11' 11" x 15' 1" ( 3.63m x 4.60m )
A spacious and light reception room which features front facing bay with double glazed window, ceiling rose, cornicing, radiator and electric fireplace.
Kitchen 11' 8" x 7' 8" ( 3.56m x 2.34m )
A lovely modern kitchen featuring side facing double glazed window out to the conservatory, doors leading to the utility room and conservatory and a fitted kitchen comprising of matching wall and base units with roll edge work surface and tiled splash backs over, drainer sink and electric oven and hob with cooker hood over. Space and plumbing is available for a dishwasher.
Utility Room 8' 10" x 7' 5" ( 2.69m x 2.26m )
Features side facing double glazed window, matching base units with roll edge work surface over and drainer sink with mixer tap. Space and plumbing is available for a fridge freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer.
Features side facing obscure double glazed window, radiator, combi-boiler and low level flush WC.
Conservatory 11' 10" x 7' 1" ( 3.61m x 2.16m )
Constructed of timber and featuring single glazed windows, tiled floor, door to the rear garden and stairs leading down to;
Basement 13' 9" x 14' 8" max ( 4.19m x 4.47m max )
A good sized storage space with a brick floor.
First Floor Landing
Features loft access and doors opening to first floor accommodation including;
Bedroom One 15' 9" max x 12' 8" ( 4.80m max x 3.86m )
Spacious and well-presented, this double bedroom features two front facing double glazed windows, obscure window above the bedroom door to the landing, radiator, telephone & TV aerial point and built-in wardrobe over the stairs. There is potential for the room to have a dividing wall put in place to create an extra bedroom.
Bedroom Two 14' 8" x 8' 11" min ( 4.47m x 2.72m min )
A second spacious double bedroom which features rear facing double glazed window, obscure window over the door to the landing, radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bathroom 8' x 11' 5" ( 2.44m x 3.48m )
A modern, neutrally decorated and spacious bathroom featuring side facing obscure double glazed window, wood effect vinyl flooring, heated towel rail and a suite in white comprising of wash hand basin upon vanity unit, low level flush WC, free standing bath with shower attachment and a separate walk-in shower cubicle with tiled splash backs, glass door, mains shower over and also rain head shower.
The garden can be accessed from the conservatory where a door opens out on to a courtyard area. Steps lead to a paved area with pergola and a path leads down the garden to a brick log store at the rear. A lovely area of decking provides an excellent entertaining spot, with the remainder of the garden laid to lawn and bordered on one side by plants and shrubs. The garden is enclosed to all sides by a mixture of brick wall and wood panel fencing and further benefits from hard standing for a shed.
From the centre of Taunton proceed along East Street turning right at the traffic lights onto Hurdle Way and then immediately left at the next traffic lights onto Silver Street. Turn next left into Alma Street where the property will be found just over half way along on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44652414.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAU103656. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Taunton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.