3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleClarkes Grove, Tipton
Offers Over £115,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Modern Semi Detached Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Corner Position
- In Cul-De-Sac Location
- Integral Garage & Ample Driveway
- Fitted Breakfast Kitchen
- Good Sized Family Garden
- No Upward Chain
A fantastic family home situated in a very popular and pleasant location within a cul-de-sac. Offering three good sized bedrooms, a family bathroom, spacious rear lounge, front fitted breakfast kitchen, a great family sized garden and integral garage with ample driveway
A fantastic family home situated in a very popular and pleasant location within a cul-de-sac. Offering three good sized bedrooms, a family bathroom, spacious rear lounge, front fitted breakfast kitchen, a great family sized garden and integral garage with ample driveway.
This property is fantastically priced, within proximity to local schools, amenities and transport links.
Early viewing's are strongly advised, please call Shipways Dudley on 01384 238779
Front Of Property
Approach to the property with ample two car driveway with lawn to front, leading to:-
Front door leading to the entrance hall with obscured privacy glass, laminate flooring, double glazed front facing window, central heating radiator, with storage cupboard and carpeted staircase leading to the first floor
Lounge 15' 2" x 11' 10" ( 4.62m x 3.61m )
Spacious family lounge with rear facing patio doors over looking the garden, central heating radiator, telephone and TV ports, fireplace with decorative surround and gas fire
Kitchen 14' 1" x 6' 10" ( 4.29m x 2.08m )
Fitted kitchen to the front of the property with matching wall cupboards and base units incorporating, one and a half bowl sink and drainer, integrated oven and hob, central heating radiator and double glazed front facing window. Fitted with a breakfast bar and benefiting from plenty of storage space
First floor landing accessed via the entrance hall with central heating radiator, airing cupboard with hot water tank and loft access
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 9' 11" ( 3.91m x 3.02m )
Double bedroom with front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator
Bedroom Two 15' 1" in to alcove x 9' ( 4.60m in to alcove x 2.74m )
Double bedroom to the rear of the property with rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and alcove used as walk in wardrobe space
Bedroom Three 9' 2" x 5' 11" ( 2.79m x 1.80m )
Bedroom with rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator
Family bathroom with bath and overhead shower, wash basin, w.c, central heating radiator and front facing double glazed window with obscured glass
Rear Of The Property
Patio doors leading to the rear of the property with patio leading to iron gated fence accessing the rear lawn, also accessed via side gate to property
Integrated Garage with power points
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44652429.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DLY100647. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.