1 bedroom flat for saleWoodside Road, Southampton
- First Floor Apartment
- One Bedroom
- Let Until December 2016 at £550pcm
Fox and Sons are offering for sale this first floor one bedroom apartment in St Georges House in Portswood. The property is set within close proximity to Southampton Central, Train Station, University and local amenities and would make an ideal investment. Let Until Dec 2016 at £550pcm.
Fox and Sons are offering for sale this first floor one bedroom apartment in St Georges House in Woodside Road Portswood. The property is set within close proximity to Southampton Central and Train Station, local amenities and gives good access to public transport.
Upon entering the property you are greeted by the lounge/diner which offers a UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, there is an opeing through to the kitchen. The kitchen comprises of wall and base units with marble effect work surfaces, with freestanding white goods including cooker, washing machine and fridge freezer, there is a stainless steel wash hand basin and frosted internal window.
The bedroom is a good size double room with a UPVC double glazed window looking out to the rear aspect. Off of the bedroom is the bathroom comprising panel bath with shower over, low level wc, and wash basin. The bathroom has laminate flooring and is partly tiled.
Let until December 2016 paying £550pcm
Lounge 13' 9" x 12' 3" ( 4.19m x 3.73m )
Kitchen 7' 2" x 7' 1" ( 2.18m x 2.16m )
Bedroom 13' 6" x 9' 3" ( 4.11m x 2.82m )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44652519.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOU109216. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.