3 bedroom end of terrace house for salePerry Close, Tamworth
- END TERRACED HOUSE
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- OFF ROAD PARKING FOR TWO CARS
- GUEST WC
- EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- MUST BE VIEWED
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
End terraced house set in a cul-de-sac location on the north side of Tamworth, viewing is regarded as essential to appreciate the size of accommodation on offer. This property has parking for two cars and an enclosed rear garden, three double bedrooms en-suite shpwer room and guest wc.
We are pleased to offer for sale this three bedroom end terraced house set in a cul-de-sac location on the north side of Tamworth, viewing is regarded as essential to appreciate the size of accommodation on offer. This property has parking for two cars and an enclosed rear garden, which comprises of, reception hallway, guest wc, kitchen, lounge/dining room, first floor landing with bedrooms two and three off and family bathroom, second floor landing leading to master bedroom with dressing area and en-suite shower room.
Via a double glazed front door, central heating radiator, laminate flooring, built-in storage cupboard, staircase rising to the first floor and doors to:
White suite comprising of a low level flush W.C, wash hand basin, tiling to splashback areas, central heating radiator, ceiling light point and an obscure double glazed window to front elevation.
Kitchen 11' 7" x 5' 11" ( 3.53m x 1.80m )
Being fitted to comprise a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a stainless steel sink/drainer with mixer tap, tiling to splashback areas, electric oven and hob with extractor hood over, plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher, tiled flooring, ceiling light point and a double glazed window to front elevation.
Lounge/diner 17' 8" x 12' 10" ( 5.38m x 3.91m )
Double glazed sliding doors to rear elevation, two central heating radiators, three ceiling light points and laminate wood flooring.
Ceiling light point, central heating radiator, staircase rising to the second floor and doors to:
Bedroom Two 11' 10" into recess x 12' 10" ( 3.61m into recess x 3.91m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, central heating radiator, ceiling light point and built-in storage cupboards.
Bedroom Three 12' 10" x 10' 11" into recess ( 3.91m x 3.33m into recess )
Two double glazed windows to front elevation, two central heating radiators and a ceiling light point.
White suite comprising of a panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush W.C, tiling to splashback areas, ceiling light point, extractor fan and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 13' 5" max x 12' 10" ( 4.09m max x 3.91m )
(Some restricted head space)
Double glazed window to front elevation, central heating radiator, loft access and a ceiling light point.
Built-in wardrobes and draw unit, ceiling light point, roof window to rear elevation and door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
White suit comprising of a corner shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush W.C, partial wall tiling, central heating radiator, ceiling light point and a roof window to rear elevation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAM201684. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Tamworth - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.