2 bedroom maisonette for saleVictoria Road, Colchester
Sold STC £185,000
- Character Filled Basement Maisonette
- Two Double Bedrooms
- En Suite Wet Room & Further Bathroom
- Allocated Parking
- Walk To Town Centre
- Popular Lexden Location
- Early Viewing Essential
Nestled in the heart of Lexden, this beautifully presented character filled two double bedroom basement maisonette is situated within walking distance of the town centre and Grammar School. The property benefits from en suite wet room, further bathroom and allocated parking.
Private Entrance Door To:
Laminate flooring, radiator, double glazed window to front, housing for tumble dryer and washing machine, step up to Study Area and Bedroom Two, doors to:
Study Area 5' 8" x 4' 4" ( 1.73m x 1.32m )
Laminate flooring, fitted office furniture.
Lounge 15' 9" x 13' 10" ( 4.80m x 4.22m )
Open fireplace, radiator, open plan to:
Kitchen 10' 9" x 6' 8" ( 3.28m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to front, vinyl flooring, range of base and eye level units and drawers, work surfaces with inset sink and drainer unit, integrated oven and hob with extractor fan over, tiled splashbacks.
Bedroom One 16' 9" max x 10' 4" ( 5.11m max x 3.15m )
Double glazed sash window to side, two built-in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 9' ( 3.07m x 2.74m )
Double glazed sash windows to front and side, radiator, door to:
En Suite Wet Room
Fully tiled with shower and wash hand basin.
Panel enclosed bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c., shaver point, heated towel rail, double glazed window to side.
The property benefits from allocated parking and communal garden.
Proceed away from Colchester along Lexden Road/A1124, turn left into West Lodge Road, continue over crossroads into Victoria Road and the property can be found in a block on the left hand side.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44654826.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS112861. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.