2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSunnybanks, Hatt, Saltash
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Immaculate Detached Bungalow
- Modernised Throughout
- Cul-De-Sac Location
- Two Generous Double Bedrooms
- Driveway & Garage
**IMMACULATE DETACHED BUNGALOW IN A POPULAR VILLAGE LOCATION**...This beautifully presented property is situated within a popular residential cul-de-sac and enjoys front & rear gardens, garage, driveway, views and spacious accommodation throughout. Viewing is essential!!
The property is approached from the cul-de-sac where a brick paved driveway leads up to the side elevation, giving access to the single garage and pathway to the rear garden. The remainder of the front garden is laid to lawn interspersed with plants and shrubs. To the opposite side elevation is a further lawned garden enclosed by hedgerow and a pathway giving access to the rear gardens. A upvc obscure double glazed front entrance door opens into:
Entrance Vestibule & Hallway
A light and airy welcome to the property featuring coved cornice, neutral decor and space for shoes and coats. A further glazed door opens into the spacious main hallway which is also presented in light neutral decor and has coved cornice, radiator, telephone and power points, smoke alarm, loft access with fitted pull down ladder and two large cupboards; one with a radiator and fitted shelving for use as an airing cupboard and the other providing shelving and storage space. Doors open to:
Living Room 16' 5" Max x 15' 7" Max ( 5.00m Max x 4.75m Max )
A generously proportioned, light and beautifully presented reception room featuring a large front facing upvc double glazed window enjoying countryside views, two radiators, coved cornice, TV aerial and power points and ample space for a comprehensive range of seating and display furniture.
Dining Room 13' 8" Max x 10' 9" ( 4.17m Max x 3.28m )
An excellent size second reception room, previously the third double bedroom, this room is presented in neutral decor and features coved cornicing, radiator, power points, rear facing upvc double glazed window and door to the rear garden and space for a large dining table and chairs and a range of display furniture. A door leads through into:
Kitchen 13' 8" x 9' 7" ( 4.17m x 2.92m )
A spacious, well presented kitchen featuring a rear facing upvc double glazed window looking out to the rear garden, larder with fitted shelving, radiator, smoke alarm and a comprehensive range of matching wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces, tiled splash backs, one and a half bowl drainer sink with mixer tap, integrated four ring gas hob with cooker hood above and an electric oven below. Further space is available for a refrigerator. A glazed door leads through into:
Utility Room 6' 8" x 6' 1" ( 2.03m x 1.85m )
Featuring a tiled floor, radiator, wall mounted cupboard and fitted work surface with space and plumbing below for a half height freezer and washing machine. From here doors lead out to the rear garden and into:
Presented in neutral decor and featuring a rear facing upvc obscure double glazed window, low level flush wc, corner wash hand basin, radiator and tiled flooring.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 11' 9" ( 3.58m x 3.58m )
A generously proportioned and neutrally decorated master bedroom also featuring coved cornicing, radiator, rear facing upvc double glazed window looking out over the rear gardens and a range of fitted wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors, shelving and hanging space. This room provides ample space for a large double bed and a further range of bedroom furniture.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 9' 8" ( 3.58m x 2.95m )
An excellent size second double bedroom presented in light neutral decor and featuring coved cornice, front facing upvc double glazed window also enjoying countryside views, radiator, fitted cupboard with shelving and hanging space and ample room for a large double bed and a range of bedroom furniture.
A spacious modern bathroom with a side facing upvc obscure double glazed window, radiator, neutral decor and a modern suite in white to include a low level flush wc. pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, bath with mixer tap and shower head attachment and a separate glass shower cubicle with tiled walls to ceiling height and Mira power shower.
A larger than average single garage with an up and over door, concrete floor, side facing upvc double glazed window, power points and lighting. Here there is further space for appliances and storage and access to the combination gas boiler, electric meter and consumer unit.
A well maintained attractive rear garden, accessed from either side elevations, from the utility room or from the dining room. All lead out onto a wide stoned chipped pathway spanning the rear elevation. From here there is access to a garden shed to one side and a patio area ideal for entertaining. Shallow steps lead up to the remainder of the garden which is laid to well maintained lawn and bordered by flower beds containing an attractive mixture of flowers and shrubs. The garden is enclosed by a combination of wood panel fencing and hedgerow and enjoys a good degree of privacy and sunshine.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44654850.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAS102784. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Saltash. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.