2 bedroom coach house for saleBury Road, Chedburgh, Bury St. Edmunds
Sold STC £200,000
- OPEN HOUSE EVERY SATURDAY 11AM - 12PM
- Thriving Local Community
- Situated In The Heart Of Suffolk Country Side
- 2, 3, 4 and 5 Bedroom Properties
- Allocated Car Parking Spaces
- Great Travel Links
OPEN HOUSE EVERY SATURDAY 11AM - 12PM
Mulberry Place is a beautiful residential development settled in the heart of the Suffolk countryside. Complimenting 34 distinctive 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom properties, each designed to give you the best of rural living.
OPEN HOUSE EVERY SATURDAY 11AM - 12PM
Mulberry Place is a beautiful residential development settled in the heart of the Suffolk countryside. It's unique layout, incorporates a stunning layout set over country open space. Complimenting 34 distinctive 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom properties, each designed to give you the best of rural living.
The village of Chedburgh itself is less than 4 miles from the heart of Bury St Edmunds, beautiful market town with a vibrant array of independent shops and businesses, as well as an excellent high-street shopping and municipal amenities.
Oven, hob and extractor fitted as standard
Integrated Bosch and Zanussi appliances
Plumbing for dishwasher / washing machine
Half height tiled walls from the Mulberry Range
Double electric sockets throughout
Outside lights to front and rear (Selected plots)
TV points to living room and bedrooms
Telephone points to living room, study and bedrooms
NEST home heating system
Hans Grohe taps and fittings
Premium Roca sinks and sanitary ware
Outside tap (Selected plots)
Moulded skirting and architraves painted white
White painted staircase
Suffolk panel internal doors with chrome furniture
Tiling between wall units and work surfaces in kitchen
Half height tiling in bathroom
Full height tiling in en-suite shower cubicle
Splashback and tiling to window sill in cloakrooms
Panel fencing to rear gardens
Turf to front and rear gardens
Internal walls painted.
Hall 6' 11" x 6' 2" ( 2.11m x 1.88m )
Store 6' 11" x 13' ( 2.11m x 3.96m )
Lounge/ Kitchen/ Dining Room 14' 3" x 19' 10" ( 4.34m x 6.05m )
Bedroom One 10' 2" x 11' 11" ( 3.10m x 3.63m )
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 7' 8" ( 3.10m x 2.34m )
Mulberry Place is situated on Bury Road, just off the A143. Travelling on the A143 from Bury St Edmunds, continue for approximately 6 miles passing through the village of Horringer until you reach the idyllic village of Chedburgh. Once there, continue straight onto Bury Road where Mulberry Place will be located on the right hand side. Mulberry Place can be found at IP29 4UQ
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BGS105056. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bury St Edmunds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.