1 bedroom house for saleRedhall Crescent, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS11
- One Bedroomed End Town House
- Gas Central Heated
- Gardens to the Front and Rear
- Located in a Residential Cul-de-sac
- Close to Local Amenities
- Ideal First Home for a Single Professional
- Allocated Parking Space
* FAB FIRST BUY!! * Neutrally decorated and ready to move straight into, we have this one bedroomed end town house which benefits from a modern kitchen, white bathroom suite and lawned gardens to the front and rear. Excellent first buy or buy to let or could be perfect for those looking to downsize. The property is gas central heated with a recently fitted boiler and with no chain this could be an easy move. Call today to book your viewing!
3.28m x 3.86m
Window to front. Laminated flooring. Stairs to first floor.
3.28m x 2.03m
A range of base wall units and cupboards. Built in oven and hob. Single drainer sink unit with mixer tap over. Laminate flooring. Plumbed for washer. Radiator.
Window to side. Access to roof space. Radiator.
3.28m x 3.53m
Large window to front. Radiator.
Three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal hand wash basin and low level w.c. Part tiled walls. Radiator. Window to rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44657115.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLE160069. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, South Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.