3 bedroom terraced house for saleChilham Road, Folkestone, Kent
- 3 double bedroom 3 storey terraced house
- Fantastic Cheriton location
- Attractive rear garden
- 2 reception rooms
- Chain free
- EPC energy rating E (51)
Your search for a home to meet all the family's needs stops here! Within moments from all that Cheriton High Street has to offer, yet tucked away off any main roads allowing for peace and quiet, this house simply must be viewed.From the moment you enter, the décor will impress you and as you continue through to the main living areas, the expansive space and favourable layout merely heightens your positive impression. Lounge and dining rooms accessible through double doors provide the ideal setting for cosy nights in or when entertaining with friends and family. The kitchen is modern and offers plenty of room to create whichever culinary delight meets your fancy. In fact the whole of the downstairs layout is traditional and works really well for modern day living.A bright and spacious bathroom suite will make those quiet moments you have to yourself all the more enjoyable and of course accommodate the family in the morning rush! On this first floor there are two double bedrooms and another double on the second floor making the choice over who gets which room an easy one.An attractive low maintenance garden will suit those with busy lives who still like to grab a breath of fresh without having to tend to the garden. All in all, this is a house that is ready to move into, offers fantastic space and provides convenience to make for a very comfortable life style!
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 13'1 x 11'3 (3.99m x 3.43m)
- Dining Room: 12'10 x 11'4 (3.91m x 3.46m)
- Kitchen: 13'11 x 8'1 (4.24m x 2.47m)
- Breakfast Room: 10'6 x 5'0 (3.20m x 1.53m)
- Bedroom 1: 16'3 x 10'11 (4.96m x 3.33m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'9 x 9'0 (3.89m x 2.75m)
- Bathroom: 10'0 x 7'11 (3.05m x 2.41m)
- Bedroom 3: 17'0 x 12'9 (5.19m x 3.89m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44661843.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12634267. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Folkestone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.