2 bedroom penthouse for saleClapham Road, Clapham North, SW9
- Located on the fifth floor with lift access
- Generous reception room with space for dining
- Open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Spacious second bedroom with balcony access
- Contemporary bathroom
- Fantastic private roof terrace
- Underground parking space
Set within an attractive gated development in Clapham this two bedroom 1005sq ft flat offers bright, modern living space and private roof terrace, beautiful views across the city and an underground parking space.
The popular shops, bars, cafes and restaurants of Clapham High Street and Clapham Old Town are moments away with Clapham Common being within easy reach also. Clapham North and Clapham High Street provide Northern Line and Overground links.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 987701. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Battersea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.