6 bedroom property for sale55-56 High Street, Much Wenlock
- Grade II* Listed timber framed town house
- Abundance of original period features
- Would lend itself to residential or commercial use
- Six bedrooms and three bathrooms
- Private south facing walled gardens
- Tandem garage, several brick outbuildings and parking space
- Renovated to an extremely high standard
- Well regarded local schools
- Good access to major road network
- Rail link from Telford - Virgin train straight through to Euston (twice daily)
Incredible Grade II* Listed timber framed town house dating back to circa 1400 with anabundance of original period features. It has a prominent position within the heart of the historicmarket town of Much Wenlock which could lend itself to residential or commercial use. The property offers generous accommodation including six bedrooms with three bathrooms (two en-suite) and a W.C. on the second floor. Private, attractive south facing walled courtyard areas to rear, tandemgarage, several brick outbuildings and parking space. A stunning property that has been renovatedto an extremely high standard over a number of years and still offers the opportunityto create further accommodation.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7132650. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harwood Shropshire Ltd , Broseley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.