4 bedroom detached house for salePlots 4-6, Heathview Court, Old Chester Road, Nr Malpas
Withdrawn from Market
- THREE REMAINING - A brand new four bed detached house
- Constructed to the very highest of standards by Corfe estates and an award winning builder
- TO ARRANGE AN OUT OF HOURS VIEWING AND SUNDAY CALL 07514 316 971
- Just nine high quality homes on a select courtyard development
- Contemporary fully fitted kitchen with high quality appliances
- 10 year premier warranty guarantee combination boilers
- High quality UPVC doors, windows, soffits and facias
- Turfed gardens, block paved driveways and remote control roller garage door
- Indian stone pathways, natural slate roofing
- AVAILABLE FOR EARLY RESERVATION
ONLY THREE REMAINING - Heathview Court stands upon Old Chester Road in No Mans Heath, a very highly regarded rural village situated close to Shropshire and Welsh border but conveniently situated for proximity to the historic towns of Whitchurch and Nantwich and for easy travelling to railway and motorway connections at Crewe and the city of Chester. No Mans Heath provides facilities for day to day requirements and is nearby to Malpas which is a highly prized village providing a range of shops and facilities. The area is renowned for its sporting and leisure pursuits and nearby to delightful hill walking in the Peckforton and Bickerton Hills.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6774407. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cheshire Lamont, Nantwich . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.