6 bedroom detached house for saleChitcombe Road, Broad Oak, East Sussex, TN31
- Detached house, approx 1 acre,
- 5 beds + 1 bed annexe, 3 receps,
- southerly rear garden, double garage/
- ample ORP, NO CHAIN, EPC TBA
A superb five/six bedroom detached house with stunning views of adjoining countryside, approx. one acre of formal gardens, one bedroom annexe comprising lounge, bedroom and shower room. There is a Clearview multi fuel burning stove in the main reception room, which is the first of three receptions rooms, double garage, solar panel energy system, southerly facing rear gardens, kitchen/breakfast room, downstairs cloakroom/ utilty, four bathrooms, gas central heating system and double glazed windows and doors. The property benefits from a substantial parking area, spacious entrance hall, stunning gardens with waterfalls, pond, garaging for ride on mower in rear garden, large sun terrace. The property also benefits from NO CHAIN and viewing is considered essential by Rush, Witt & Wilson, sole agents, Northiam.
Bedroom 1 - 17'1 x 11' -
Bedroom 2 - 10'8 x 10'5 -
Bedroom 3 - 16'6 x 10'1 -
Bedroom 4 - 11'11 x 11'4 -
Bedroom 5 - 14'9 x 10'5 -
Bedroom 6 - 10'5 x 7'3 -
Reception 1 - 22' x 15'8 -
Reception 2 - 10'4 x 10'2 -
Reception 3 - 12'5 x 9'5 -
Kitchen - 17'7 x 10'3 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44662479.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26539143. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Tenterden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.