1 bedroom apartment for saleThomas More House, Barbican, City Of London, EC2Y
Sold STC £825,000
- Type 20
- 791 Sq.Ft
- Service Charge - £3172 Including Ground Rent
- Service Charge Includes Heating
- Lease Length - 183 Years From 2013
- Rental Estimate - £500 Pw
This highly sought after Type 20 Barbican apartment is located on the fifth floor of Thomas More House, towards the quiet east end of the building.
The flat has a large L-shaped reception room with full-length sliding glass doors. These open onto the south facing balcony with views towards the City of London and a partial view of St Paul's Cathedral. It has a bathroom and separate wc and an original design Barbican kitchen. The double bedroom opens onto a north facing balcony/fire escape with views over Thomas More Gardens, the largest of the estate's residents' gardens. An additional advantage is that this block has direct lift access to the gardens.
Thomas More House is a low-rise terrace block on the western side, close to Aldersgate Street, London Wall and Barbican station.
Thomas More House is perfectly located within the City, is in easy reach of the Barbican and Moorgate tube stations, and will also benefit from the opening of Crossrail (predicted 2018).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44663769.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CTY160085. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Sales, City. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.