3 bedroom town house for saleGodber Close, Giltbrook, Nottingham
- GUIDE PRICE £160,000 - £165,000
- Mid Town House
- Three Bedrooms
- Ensuite to Master
- Very Well Presented
- Driveway & Garage
- Spacious Kitchen Diner
- Viewing Essential
This is a THREE BEDROOM MID TOWN HOUSE finished to a high standard situated on the popular Smithurst Road Giltbrook Estate offering off road parking and garage. Viewing of this property is essential.
This is a three bedroom mid town house finished to a high standard situated on the popular Smithurst Road Giltbrook Estate offering off road parking and garage. The property briefly comprises guest cloaks with wc, lounge, impressive dining kitchen, three bedrooms, ensuite to master and family bathroom. Outside there are well tended gardens driveway and garage. Viewing is essential.
Enter via secure double glazed door to the front elevation, having stairs leading to first floor landing, radiator, wooden laminate flooring, door leading to lounge and door leading to guest cloaks with wc.
Guest Cloaks / W C
Fitted with a two piece white suite comprising of hand wash basin and low level wc with ceramic tiled splashbacks, radiator, wooden laminate flooring and Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation.
Lounge 14' 6" max x 11' 10" ( 4.42m max x 3.61m )
Having TV point, radiator and Upvc double glazed window to front elevation, door leading through to dining kitchen.
Dining Kitchen 15' x 9' 10" max ( 4.57m x 3.00m max )
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with rolled edge work surfaces over incorporating one and half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integrated fan assisted electric oven with four ring gas hob and extractor hood over, integrated dishwasher, washing machine and fridge freezer, radiator, understairs storage cupboard and Upvc double glazed window to the rear and Upvc double glazed French doors to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Having access to loft space above, radiator, airing cupboard and doors leading to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 9' 7" x 9' ( 2.92m x 2.74m )
Having built in wardrobes, radiator, TV point, Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation and door leading through to ensuite.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of shower cubicle with fitted shower over, pedestal hand wash basin and low level wc, part ceramic tiled walls, radiator, shaver point, extractor fan and Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom 2 8' 7" x 8' 3" plus door recess ( 2.62m x 2.51m plus door recess )
Having radiator and Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom 3 8' 9" x 6' 2" ( 2.67m x 1.88m )
With radiator and Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising of panelled bath, pedestal hand wash basin and low level wc with ceramic tiled splash backs, shaver point, radiator and extractor fan.
To the front of the property there is mature garden with a paved pathway leading to front entrance door.
To the side of the property there is a driveway providing off road parking and leading to detached garage with up and over door and rear access.
To the rear of the property there is a secure garden enclosed by timber panelled fencing and mainly laid to lawn with paved patio area. Other wise to the rear the garden has well stocked borders having a variety of mixed plants and shrubs with gated access to rear leading to garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44664168.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KBY104967. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kimberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.