3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHodge Crescent, Drongan, Ayr
Sold STC £105,000
- **UNDER OFFER** Walk in condition
- Lovingly upgraded to a high standard
- Luxury kitchen with Range Cooker
- Luxury shower room
- Modern family lounge with feature wood burning stove
- Ideal family home
**UNDER OFFER**Looking for a quality family home in walk in condition? Then this is the home for you! This stunning 3 bedroom semi detached 'Hope Home' set on the outskirts of the Village of Drongan is in walk in condition and has been lovingly upgraded by the current owner to a very high standard.
Looking for a quality family home in walk in condition? Then this is the home for you! This stunning 3 bedroom semi detached 'Hope Home' set on the outskirts of the Village of Drongan is in walk in condition and has been lovingly upgraded by the current owner to a very high standard. The property comprises of a modern high quality dining kitchen including feature range cooker, spacious family lounge with feature wood burning stove, three modern double bedrooms and stunning modern shower room. The property is further enhanced by GCH, DG, manicured garden to front with open views, rear garden and a driveway with ample parking. Viewing is a must to appreciate what this property has to offer!
Lounge 12' 7" max x 20' 5" max ( 3.84m max x 6.22m max )
Kitchen/dining Room 9' 5" x 20' 4" ( 2.87m x 6.20m )
Bedroom 1 9' 9" x 13' 5" max ( 2.97m x 4.09m max )
Bedroom 2 10' 4" x 9' 9" ( 3.15m x 2.97m )
Bedroom 3 7' 1" x 10' 2" ( 2.16m x 3.10m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44664171.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYR103498. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Ayr. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.