3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOak Street, Gilfach Goch, Porth
- IDEAL STARTER HOME
- GREAT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY!
- THREE BEDROOMS
- OPEN LOUNGE-DINING ROOM
- KITCHEN-BREAKFAST ROOM
- REAR GARDEN WITH GATED SIDE ACCESS
OFFERED WITH NO CHAIN! Allen & Harris are delighted to market with spacious semi-detached situated in the heart of Gilfach Goch. With three bedrooms, an open lounge-dining room and kitchen breakfast room, this property is perfect for someone looking for great living space! Call us now!
Living accommodation comprises:
Further benefits include double glazing, gas central heating and a rear garden with outhouse and gated side access.
Gated access, laid to lawn, gated side access to the rear of the property. Access to front door.
Entered through double glazed PVCu front door, stairs rising to first floor, tiled flooring, radiator, door leading to:
Lounge-Dining Room 24' 6" Into Bay x 15' 11" Into Recess ( 7.47m Into Bay x 4.85m Into Recess )
L-shaped room. Double glazed PVCu bay window to front, radiators, power points. Modern ornamental fired surround, laid to carpet, access to:
Kitchen 14' 6" x 8' 1" ( 4.42m x 2.46m )
Contemporary fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Space for oven, fridge freezer and washing machine. Full bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. Double glazed PVCu window to side, laid to linoleum flooring, radiator power points. Tiled splash backs, double glazed PVCu patio door to side leading to rear garden.
access from kitchen, laid to tiled flooring, obscure double glazed PVCu window to rear, access to:
Two piece suite comprising; wash hand pedestal and panelled bath with shower head over. Tiled splash backs, obscure double glazed PVCu window to side, radiator.
W/C, laid to linoleum flooring, obscure double glazed PVCu window to side.
Stairs rising from ground floor, obscure double glazed PVCu window to side, access to loft, door leading to:
Bedroom 1 15' 11" Into Recess x 10' 2" ( 4.85m Into Recess x 3.10m )
Double glazed PVCu windows to front, radiator, power points, laid to carpet, ornamental cast iron fire place.
Bedroom 2 11' 5" Max x 5' 11" Plus Recess ( 3.48m Max x 1.80m Plus Recess )
Double glazed PVCu window to rear, radiator, power points, laid to carpet. Ornamental cast iron fire place, airing cupboard with wall mounted gas boiler.
Bedroom 3 8' 3" x 7' 5" ( 2.51m x 2.26m )
Double glazed PVCu window to rear, radiator, power points, laid to carpet.
Laid to lawn, gated side access, wooden panelled fencing surrounding, block built outhouse to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44664201.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TBG105831. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.