2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleLindfield Road, Eastbourne
- Two Bedroom Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Two Reception Rooms
- Driveway & Garage
- Well Presented Throughout
- Popular Residential Area
- Close to Local Shops & Amenities
- GUIDE PRICE £230,000-£250,000
GUIDE PRICE £230,000-£250,000
Spacious & well presented two bedroom semi-detached bungalow in the popular residential area of Hampden Park. Offering bright rooms & benefiting from two reception rooms, garage, pretty rear garden & driveway. Viewings are strongly recommended.
Spacious & well presented two bedroom semi-detached bungalow in the popular residential area of Hampden Park. Ideally located close to local amenities, shops, train station and bus routes. The bungalow offers bright rooms with large living room, sun room, fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom with separate WC also benefiting from garage, pretty rear garden & driveway. Viewings are strongly recommended.
Double glazed front door into entrance hall with storage cupboards, radiator, airing cupboard and cupboard housing electric smart meters.
Living Room 14' 7" x 11' max ( 4.45m x 3.35m max )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, electric fire with surround, radiator and TV point.
Sun Room 17' 8" x 6' 9" ( 5.38m x 2.06m )
Double glazed windows to the rear and side aspects and radiator.
Kitchen 12' 9" x 9' 8" ( 3.89m x 2.95m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surface over, integrated stainless steel sink and drainer unit, tiled splashback, electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, radiator and double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom 1 14' 9" x 10' 9" ( 4.50m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator and telephone point.
Bedroom 2 10' 4" plus bay x 9' 1" ( 3.15m plus bay x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
With WC, wash hand basin, tiled splashback and double glazed window to the side aspect.
Comprising panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over, vanity sink unit, heated towel rail and double glazed window to the side aspect.
Level rear garden with areas of lawn and patio, mature flower beds and hedging. With wooden shed and greenhouse.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44664234.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EBN109664. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.