2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleSouthridge Road, Pensby
- POPULAR CUL DE SAC LOCATION
- TWO BEDROOMS
- EXTENDED KITCHEN
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
***TWO BEDROOM EXTENDED BUNGALOW*** Located on the popular cul de sac of Southridge Road in Pensby this semi detached bungalow offers fanatastic living accomidation. It has plenty of character with a feature brick fireplace with wooden beam mantle.
***TWO BEDROOM EXTENEDED BUNGALOW*** Located on the popular cul de sac of Southridge Road in Pensby this semi detached bungalow offers fanatastic living accomidation. It has plenty of character with a feature brick fireplace with wooden beam mantle. The property briefly comprises two well proportioned bedrooms, lounge with dining space, inner hallway, exteneded kitchen bathroom, conservatory, front and rear gardens, off road parking.
Viewing is essential to fully appreciate the character and space that this bungalow has to offer.
The entrance hall has a door to the front of the property, comprising feature tiled flooring, double Georgian double glazed window and wooden glass door leading into the lounge.
Lounge 19' 9" MAX x 11' 7" MAX ( 6.02m MAX x 3.53m MAX )
The lounge includes electric brick feature fireplace, plate rail, radiator and double glazed UPVC window to the front of the property.
Dining Room 8' 1" Into recess x 7' 5" ( 2.46m Into recess x 2.26m )
The Dining room is open plan with the kitchen and comprises a radiator.
Kitchen 11' 8" x 6' 6" ( 3.56m x 1.98m )
The fitted kitchen has a mix of wall and base units, splash back tilling, gas oven and hob, sink and drainer with mixer tap and plumbing for washing machine. The kitchen leads to the rear through a UPVC door and Double glazed windows to the front and rear of the property.
The conservatory is is construction timber.
The inner hall gives access to the loft and has an airing cupboard housing a combi boiler.
Bedroom One 12' 10" Into Bay x 11' 1" ( 3.91m Into Bay x 3.38m )
The first bedroom comprises a picture rail, radiator and double glazed bay window to the rear of the property.
Bedroom Two 13' Into Recess x 8' 6" ( 3.96m Into Recess x 2.59m )
The second bedroom includes a radiator and Georgian Bar UPVC door to the rear of the property.
The bathroom is partly tilled and comprises pedestal hand wash basin, bath with shower head attachment, W/C, radiator and double glazed window to the side of the property.
The rear garden has a patio leading to lawn area with mature shrubbery and a wooden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44664258.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HES103136. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Heswall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.