3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Croft, Doncaster, DN5
- Fully refurbished and modernised 3 bedroom semi detached house
- High specification throughout
- Sought after village location with Primary School, Post Office and Coffee Shops
- Spacious and modern open plan kitchen / diner
- West facing rear garden
- Driveway with parking for several cars
- Large detached garage with electricity and storage in eaves
- Combi boiler and gas central heating
We are delighted to offer for sale this unique extended 3 bedroom semi-detached house within a quiet cul de sac location in this sought after area. The property is in a convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
Fully refurbished to exceptional condition, the property offers spacious living. Downstairs the accommodation includes large lounge, large open plan kitchen / diner, hallway with under stairs cupboard and porch.
Upstairs the property has 2 double bedrooms, 1 single bedroom and a modern family bathroom.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden with apple trees and a decked patio area. There is also a separate large garage with electricity and storage within the eaves and driveway for several cars.
The village of Arksey is a sought after quiet area with easy access to Doncaster town centre. The village itself has a primary school, post office / convenience store, two coffee shops and a church.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44667489.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference zbl-d28n. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.