3 bedroom detached house for saleWetherfell Close, Ingleby Barwick
Sold STC £187,500
- A Superbly Presented & Deceptively Spacious Three Bedroom Detached Property
- Enjoying a Prime Position within this Small Cul-De-Sac off Pennine Way & Wensleydale Grove
- Offering Truly Impressive Accommodation
- Enhanced by Bespoke & High Quality Fittings
- Substantial Impressed Concrete Driveway/Car Hardstanding Area to the Front with a Pleasant Private Garden to the Rear
- Delightful Lounge with Attractive Decor & Double Glazed French Doors to the Rear Garden
- Extensive Open Plan Kitchen/Diner with Fitted Units, Granite Worktops, Built-In Oven & Hob, Integrated Fridge/Freezer & Dishwasher
- Three Generous Bedrooms with Two Having Fitted Wardrobes
- Impressive En-Suite Wet Room with Shower having Body Jets & Attractive Wall & Floor Tiling
- Luxurious Bathroom with White Three Piece Suite & Separate Shower Cubicle
Full descriptionA Superbly Presented and Deceptively Spacious Three Bedroom Detached Property Enjoying a Prime Position within this Small Cul-De-Sac off Pennine Way and Wensleydale Grove. Offering Truly Impressive Accommodation, Enhanced by Bespoke and High Quality Fittings.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44667660.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING160325. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.