2 bedroom bungalow for saleBirchwood Road, Marton
Sold STC £175,000
- A Fantastic Two Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Master Bedroom with Dressing Area & Modern En-Suite Shower Room
- Stunning Fitted Kitchen/Diner
- Easy to Maintain Private Rear Garden
- Driveway to Single Garage
- Delightful Views over the Tree Lined Green Belt to the Front Elevation
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Modern Bathroom
This fantastic two bedroom detached Marton bungalow has offers stylish, extended & well planned living space which is nicely complimented by a private southerly facing rear garden complete with summerhouse. Internally, the property is decorated and presented with a very tasteful eye and really is "Ready to Move Straight Into" Numerous notable features include master bedroom with shower room en-suite, kitchen/diner with a lovely range of modern Shaker style units and built in appliances, central heating with combi boiler, uPVC double glazed windows and exterior doors & a detached garage with electric remote controlled door. Facing a pleasant greenbelt, the bungalow isn't overlooked from the front or rear. You really do need to take a closer look at this one!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COU160366. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Coulby Newham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.