4 bedroom barn conversion for saleTilty
Offers in Excess of
- Grade II Listed Barn Conversion
- 2605 Sq Ft
- Four Bedrooms
- AGA Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Drawing Room
- Dining Room and Sitting Hall
- Two Bathrooms and Downstairs Shower Room
- Garage and Cartlodge
- Set on a plot of 7 Acres
- Planning Permission for Stables and 60 x 20M Arena
BACKGROUND AND HISTORY
This stunning grade II listed timber framed barn converted around the year 2000. The barn offers a lovely balance of accommodation totalling just over 2600 SqFt. The gardens and grounds extend to 7 acres and there has recently been planning permission granted for the erection of 4 stables and a 60 x 20 m exercise arena.
The accommodation is arranged over two floors, as you enter you arrive in the stunning fully vaulted sitting hall with an impressive red brick chimney stack with inset wood burner. There is a dining room, large drawing room and an AGA kitchen / breakfast room. On the First floor there are four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The master and guest bedrooms both have air conditioning.
Eternally there is a courtyard to the front where there is off road parking, a garage and cart lodge. To the rear of the barn there is an enclosed garden laid to lawn and a gate that leads into the paddocks.
SETTING AND LOCATION
Tilty is a rural village set amongst farmland between Great Dunmow and Thaxted. The village has still retained its Grade I Listed church. The Nearest primary school is at nearby Great Easton currently rated good by OFSTED. Helen Romanes is a secondary and sixth form centre and is 2.7 miles away. Felsted School is just over 9 miles away.
For a wider range of facilities Great Dunmow and Thaxted are both just over 4 miles away. Stansted Airport is approximately 9 miles away. The area is well served for main road access via the A120 and M11.
For further details please call 01621 840330
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAL0000760. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Zoe Napier Country & Equestrian, Essex & South Suffolk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.