2 bedroom bungalow for saleStoke Road, Taunton
Sold STC £250,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two/three bed detached bungalow
- Modernisation required
- Large garden with scope for extra plot or extending (s.t.p)
- Generous driveway & garage
- Sought after location
- Convenient for town centre access
- No onward chain
FOX & SONS are offering with no onward chain and requiring modernisation this property which sits on a very generous plot with a large driveway and garage, on the sought after south side of Taunton. Large loft area perfect for development. POTENTIAL FOR BUILDING PLOT IN GARDEN?
RARE OPPORTUNITY - offered with no onward chain and requiring modernisation, this property sits on a very generous plot with a large driveway and garage, on the sought after south side of Taunton. Large loft area perfect for development. POTENTIAL FOR BUILDING PLOT IN GARDEN?
The property can be accessed at either side of the plot. To one side a pathway leads past the front garden to the main entrance located at the side elevation. To the other side is a long driveway leading towards the detached single garage. Here there is gate in to the rear garden and the driveway provides off-road parking for up to four vehicles comfortably (potential to be widened subject to relevant permission). The remainder of the front garden is laid to and bordered by mature shrubs and bushes. A side facing uPVC obscure double glazed door opens in to;
A spacious entrance with access off to all accommodation, large loft hatch with fitted pull down ladder, generous coat cupboard with fitted hanging space, radiator, power and telephone points, display recess with fitted shelving and a doors opening to;
The property boasts a large loft room that has been used a a bedroom. This could be converted into a bedroom subject to planning and regulations.
Living Room 19' 6" max x 10' 10" ( 5.94m max x 3.30m )
Light and airy enjoying a dual aspect with front and side facing uPVC double glazed windows and fitted blinds, radiator and ample space for a wide range of seating and display furniture. The focal point of the room is a period style tiled fireplace.
Bedroom One 10' 11" + wardrobe x 10' 4" max ( 3.33m + wardrobe x 3.15m max )
A double bedroom with a front facing uPVC double glazed window and fitted blind, radiator, deep recessed wardrobe with fitted hanging space and ample room for a good sized double bed and a range of accompanying furniture.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 9' 2" ( 3.33m x 2.79m )
A second double bedroom with a side facing uPVC double glazed window and fitted blind, radiator and fitted wash basin with shelving beneath.
Kitchen 11' 11" max x 8' 3" max ( 3.63m max x 2.51m max )
Features a side facing uPVC double glazed window, radiator, access to the gas boiler and a range of wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces, tiled splash backs and stainless steel drainer sink with mixer tap. Space and plumbing is available for a freestanding cooker and hob with hood over, washing machine and fridge freezer.
Features side facing uPVC obscure double glazed window, heated towel rail, wash hand basin with mixer tap upon storage unit and bath with mixer tap and separate electric shower over.
Dining Room 19' 2" max x 11' ( 5.84m max x 3.35m )
A generous reception room that could be used as second living room; with a dual aspect featuring side and rear facing uPVC double glazed windows and fitted blinds, radiators and door opening to the conservatory. The focal point of the room is chimney breast with gas fire, tiled surround and stone effect hearth. Ample space is available for a wide range of seating, dining table and chairs and display furniture.
Single glazed to all sides with fitted blinds and night storage heater. Sliding doors open to the garden.
At the rear of the hallway a uPVC obscure double glazed door opens in to this lobby area which has access to the former coal sheds, now providing two separate large storage cupboards with some fitted shelving, ideal for garden tools and furniture, and further access to a workshop with a range of fitted work benches. From the lobby a glazed door opens to;
The back garden can be accessed from the conservatory, the rear lobby or from the side gate to the driveway. All open out on to a paved patio area at the rear elevation ideal for entertaining. This generous rear garden is laid mainly to lawn, interspersed with various flower beds, trees and shrubs and to one corner is a summerhouse. At the back of the garden, partially fenced, a separate area also has sheds, greenhouse and an array of trees and bushes dotted amongst the lawn. The area could provide an excellent spot for a keen gardener, vegetable garden or the potential for further development subject to necessary planning and building regulations. It has been suggested that the garden could be used as an extra building plot.This generous plot is a great selling feature of the property and must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
The garage has metal up and over door to the front, separate side door and a rear facing window.
Proceed out of Taunton town centre, along East Reach, turn right at the traffic lights onto Silver Street and immediately left into South Road, proceed along South Road and take the 5th left hand turn onto Stoke Road where the property can be found.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44675079.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAU104616. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Taunton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.