2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMeadow Street, Avonmouth, Bristol
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- End Terraced House
- 17ft Living Room/Dining Room
- Two Bedrooms
- Bathroom, Cloakroom
- Rear Courtyard Area
- No Onward Chain
- Must be Viewed
*£1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE AVAILABLE* Perfectly positioned for local amenities, Avonmouth Train Station and access to motorway networks, this well proportioned end terraced house is a great first time/investment buy. The property does require some general updating and is offered for sale with no chain.
Meadow Street, Avonmouth
In need of general updating is this well proportioned end terraced house located in the popular area of Avonmouth, well placed for local amenities, Avonmouth Train Station and access to motorway networks. The property comprises an entrance hallway, living room / dining room with feature fireplace, kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom and cloakroom. Externally the property benefits from a courtyard area and on street parking. Offered for sale with no onward chain.
UPVC part obscure double glazed door to front. Radiator. Stairs rising to the first floor. Door to living room / dining room.
Living Room / Dining Room 17' max x 14' 8" max ( 5.18m max x 4.47m max )
UPVC double glazed windows to front and side aspects. Two radiators. Fireplace surround. Door to kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 3" max x 8' 1" ( 3.43m max x 2.46m )
UPVC obscure double glazed window to the side aspect. UPVC part obscure double glazed door to side giving access to courtyard area. Wall and base units with worksurface. Stainless steel sink drainer unit set into worksurface with tiled splashback. Space for electric cooker. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge / freezer. Wall mounted gas boiler. Radiator. Breakfast bar.
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator. Loft access point.
Bedroom One 16' 6" max x 9' 9" max ( 5.03m max x 2.97m max )
UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 7' 3" ( 3.15m x 2.21m )
UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect. Radiator. Wall mounted electric heater.
UPVC obscure double glazed window to the side aspect. Bath with shower over. Pedestal wash hand. Part tiled walls. Radiator. Extractor fan.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44675082.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLI105328. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.