4 bedroom terraced house for saleBattle Rise, Heybridge, Maldon
- Two Open Plan Reception Rooms
- Four Bedrooms
- Bathroom plus Ensuite
- Garage & Parking
- River Views
Occupying an enviable position OVERLOOKING THE RIVER BLACKWATER TO MALDON QUAY is this deceptively spacious four bedroom property boasting IN EXCESS OF 1300 SQ FT of accommodation EXCELLENT DECORATIVE ORDER and boasting a stunning landscaped rear garden plus GARAGE AND PARKING.
Battle Rise is situated on the desirable Lakes development on the banks of the River Chelmer and Heybridge Creek, with stunning views over the Estuary and to Maldon's picturesque quayside. The location enjoys convenient access to local shops as well as walks along the river and the Chelmer and Blackwater Navigation to Heybridge Basin, where one can enjoy a pub lunch or afternoon tea by the sea wall. This spacious town house has been finished throughout to a high standard and boasts an impressive circa 1300 sq ft of accommodation arranged over three floors, as well as garage and parking to the rear. This immaculate property with it's open plan ground floor space must be viewed to appreciate the accommodation on offer, so call William H Brown Maldon today to arrange an appointment.
Part Glazed Door To :-
Stairs rising to first floor with storage cupboard under, radiator, doors to :-
Modern white suite comprising low level WC and corner basin, radiator.
Lounge 16' x 10' 5" ( 4.88m x 3.18m )
Double glazed bow window to front with views across the river to Maldon. Radiator, open to :-
Kitchen Diner 19' 2" x 12' 8" narrowing to 9' 10" ( 5.84m x 3.86m narrowing to 3.00m )
Double glazed window and French doors to rear opening onto the garden. Modern fitted kitchen comprising one and a half bowl sink and drainer set in roll top surfaces with matching splashbacks and range of eye and base level units. Integrated AEG appliances comprising double oven, gas hob, fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Space for washing machine, door returning to entrance hall.
Large storage cupboard, stairs rising to second floor, radiator, doors to ;-
Bedroom Three 11' x 10' 9" + recess ( 3.35m x 3.28m + recess )
Double glazed window to front with views across the river to Maldon quay, radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 3" x 11' ( 4.04m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to rear overlooking the garden, built in pair of double wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 10" x 7' 11" ( 3.00m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to rear overlooking the garden, radiator.
Double glazed window to front, modern white suite comprising panel bath with electric shower over, low level WC and vanity basin, radiator.
Door to :-
Bedroom One 13' 2" + recess x 11' 1" ( 4.01m + recess x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to front plus velux skylight window to rear. Two built in double wardrobes, airing cupboard, radiators, door to :-
Velux window to rear, modern white suite comprising fully tiled shower, low level WC and basin set in large vanity unit. Chrome heated towel rail.
Stunning landscaped garden, enclosed by panel fence and featuring central lawned area with mature flower and shrub borders, with patio seating areas both abutting the property and secluded at the foot of the garden. Gated rear access to garage area.
Parking space to front of garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44675097.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLN100363. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maldon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.