4 bedroom detached house for saleHazel Copse, Hambrook PO18
- Newly Built Detached House
- Four Double Bedrooms, Two with En-Suite
- Triple Aspect Lounge
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Granite Worktops
- Downstairs WC
- Utility Room
- Dining Room & Conservatory
- Large Rear Garden
- Pitched Roof Garage
Situated on this large back corner plot is this beautifully presented, newly built, detached property which offers spacious, versatile living accommodation. The accomoodation briefly comprises of four first floor bedrooms, master bedroom and bedroom two both with en-suite and further family bathroom. To the ground floor there is spacious entrance hall, downstairs WC, triple aspect sitting room, formal dining room, kitchen with granite worktop and upstand, utility room and a double glazed conservatory. There is a driveway providing off-road parking, pitched roof garage and a large rear garden to the rear and side of the property. The property is located in a cul-de-sac location within close proximity to local amenities. An internal viewing is essential to appreciate all the property has to offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44675853.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7140335. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whiteheads, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.